Saturday 22 February 2020

FPL GAMEWEEK 27

I currently rank 175k a drop from the 145k rank on Gameweek 25. I owe my drop to captaining Aguero who gave me a return of 4 versus 28 by main rivals who captained De Bruyne.


This is how I line up. I have used my 2 free transfers to bring in Doherty (6.1) and Jimenez (7.8) who face NOR/tot/BHA in their next fixtures. I have released Aguero who has a blank gameweek 28 and injured Kelly.

The squad is projected to score 70 points. Captain Choice is Salah

Also look out for Pepe, the gameweek 26 top scorer, as well as Aubameyang who have a kind run of fixtures except the blank gameweek 28.






No comments:

Post a Comment

FPL GAMEWEEK 27

I currently rank 175k a drop from the 145k rank on Gameweek 25. I owe my drop to captaining Aguero who gave me a return of 4 versus 28 by ...